Advanced Search (Items only)
The Henry Grew School was founded in 1871 and still operates today.
The William Ellery Channing Elementary School,located on Sunnyside Street, was founded in 1928 and still operates today
Founded in 1928, the William Barton Rogers Junior High School continues to operate on Everett Street.
Opened in 1871, the Fairmount School located on Williams Avenue closed in 1981.
The Augustus Hemenway Elementary School opened in 1897 and closed in 1985. Located on Millstone Road, the school served as the City Archives after its closing.